join the fitz fam
Hungry, curious, growing, and never satisfied.
That’s Fitzco, a fully integrated and independent agency with combined capabilities across advertising, strategic planning, media, digital, social, creative technology, performance marketing and design. When you see how it all works effortlessly together, you’ll understand that we’re united in a simple principle. Make everything matter. And it all matters to us. The collaboration. The work. But most importantly the results.
With new ownership – out from under the burdens and demands of a holding company – Fitzco has the rare ability to reinvent and renew from a position of stability and strength. Our new Creative Director will fit right into our high-expectation, high-performing, collegial culture.
As a Creative Director, your job is to make your clients, and your teams, famous for doing great work. You’ll do this by working tightly with strategy, account and media to create smart and culturally relevant briefs that set you and your teams up for success.
You still create famous work yourself, which is expected and needed. But the real rewards come from helping your teams develop their skills and their ideas, which you can make clearer, stronger, better, and especially, more fun.
You have the kind of relationship with the client where they could call you, or vice versa. You have an amazingly positive attitude and find ways to make famous creative even in tough situations.
When it comes to production, you are a pro who can handle shoots and edits. You know how to involve the head of Creative and incorporate feedback. Everyone wants you on their business, and less senior people seek out your advice. You’re the ultimate team player with coworkers and clients.
- Serve as the creative lead on several accounts, creating/directing culturally relevant, industry-recognized work that solves clients’ business problems.
- Develop and produce concepts across a number of brands and clients.
- Manage and direct creative assigned to teams under your supervision.
- Collaborate regularly with strategy, account and media to create smart integrated thinking.
- Mentor and manage writers/art directors on all assigned accounts.
- Curate and collaborate with creative vendors / production partners.
- Stay current on latest trends, talent and competitive work.
- Build, create and maintain culture across the creative department and agency at large.
- 10+ years of experience
- Portfolio of provocative, award winning and results-driving work
- A track record of successful client relationships
- An entrepreneurial spirit who can contribute energy, perspective and insatiable hunger to our ’36-year old start-up’
Fitzco is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO/AA and is committed to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
This position is currently accepting applications.