As the primary sr. client lead, you will be responsible for the overall health, profitability and growth of assigned accounts. You will be responsible for organic growth, managing the Client on a day-to-day basis, as well as providing guidance and over site to any account team members supporting your client. With the Group Account Director you will be responsible for the development of business and marketing communications strategies, process and communications management, and relationship building.
- Provide strategic guidance, recommendations and leadership on your Client business
- Work with your GAD and other team members to manage and oversee all resources to ensure client needs are met.
- Lead and monitor day-to-day activities; identifying opportunities for new business and account growth
- Ability to oversee multiple complex projects with concurrent deadlines through effective account management
- Manage, motivate and develop assigned Account team members
- Collaboratively work with your cross-discipline agency team to develop and execute strategies that will build the client’s business.
- Manage work load and work process by facilitating regular meetings with account team, overseeing updates and accuracy
- Minimum of 8-10 years of advertising agency experience
- Agency experience a must
- Minimum of 2 years experience managing people/teams
- Strong knowledge of both traditional and digital programs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong business acumen
- Track record of successfully winning new business and demonstrated ability to grow existing accounts
- Experience in successfully delivering in ambiguous circumstances and demonstrates flexibility and creative problem solving
- Needs to have experience in strategic planning, communications planning and creative brief development
- Demonstrated experience working with diverse and remote teams and development of long term client relationships
- Exude a “futuristic” outlook – in order to think outside the box and take campaigns to the next level.
- Communication skills are key. Must be a stellar collaborator.
- Must be a Team player, friendly, easy to work with. Must be able to handle many different personalities both internally and externally
Atlanta, Georgia, US